Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

11DPO - Possible M/C

Just a quick one to say that I need to hibernate for a while.  POAS this morning and it took a looong time to come positive and looked lighter but definitely wasn't any darker than yesterday. I had this happen last time too so tried not to worry. Did my first lot of bloods and bHCG came back 22 which is low. This time last pregnancy it was 30.  OB said to wait a few days and POAS again and if still positive we would do more bloods.  :-(  I feel absolutely gutted and want to curl into a ball and die.  Seems even when my body gets it right it can't actually get it right. I'd rather have just moved on to Clomid than get a positive and go through this.  FML and body.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh.... No words. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of hugs - Praying for you right now. Hope everything works out alright and the baby is in perfect shape. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking, praying, wishing, hoping that all is well. I think it's just very early. Much love my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( I hope everything works out alright for you. Will be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :-D