Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Plan of Attack

I'm thinking perhaps I was wrong and that I ovulated CD15 instead.  Kinda fits with all my other charts... Just looking at the pattern of ovulation pain etc too.  That being the case we are O-2.  Not good enough IMO.  At least, I don't exactly have a track history of being fertile enough to conceive off that.  I'm also somehwat convinced now that I've baked DH's sperm. LOL!  So, watching my LP and pretty well ruling this cycle out.

So, the plan from here is that I'm not going any cervix checking and only whatever CM is really obvious. After I get my CHs from FF then I will only bother taking my temp if I don't get all sleep distrupted over it.  My test date, if I should make it that far, is 17 May. LOL.  When AF arrives I'm going to shoot off an email to my OBGYN (he's used to me asking stupid stuff like this) and query the baked sperm hypothesis. That way I'll know if I need to ease up around ovulation next time or whether I can really just stay focused. 

I'm a bit curious as to whether I'll ovulate early next cycle or whether that was all about the B6.  I figure, if it happens late again then I'll dose up on B6 after ovulation to AF each time. That's a small trade of for being kinda normal.

My fitness is going really well.  At this stage I've returned to being inclined to wait until after my November comp to try Clomid if we don't make it before hand.

3 comments:

  1. What is "Baked Sperm"? Sounds like a really bad BBQ dish - Haha. I'm really hoping your cycles get back on track for you so you don't have to go on Clomid in November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! Yeah, not sure I would be keen for that dish at a BBQ! :-o What I meant was that I've convinced myself that I've probably gone and overheated being overzealous at the gym and cooked the sperm to death with a high body temp. It sounds ridiculous just typing it... -face palm-

      Delete
    2. LOL! The title you gave it may sound a bit ridiculous but it's certainly a good description :) I have many friends and family members who worked out consistently before their BFP and continued throughout their pregnancies so I'm sure it's ok. Keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP!

      Delete

Talk to me! :-D