Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, May 3, 2012

CD15 - Hrrrrmmm

I woke up this morning, whacked the thermometer in and got a pre-ovulation temp back.  Hmmmm I went to myself.  The OPK was definitely negative and my cervix didn't quite feel as fertile as it had yesterday.  I am thinking that I probably ovulated overnight and it hasn't caught up with my temp yet.  I know this is possible because I came to blows with my first FS because I was sure I hadn't because my temp hadn't come up and he was sure I would have had to have... The blood test prove he was right and my temp rose the following day. LOL! (That wasn't exactly the reason I ditched him.  It was more that I was freaking out and he took it as a professional challenge. That and he just wasn't very user friendly outside of actual appointments. My current guy rocks the house!) I had a lot of pain and what not last night. Putting the pieces together it just makes sense.  FF will probably put my ovulation date as today based on temps. I don't think we will get another BD session in so hopefully we are only O-1 if I didn't bake the sperm.  Still trying to do some research about thermoregulation during exercise.... Anyhow, see how it all plays out...  I'm pretty happy. Whether it was yesterday or today, this is the best ovulation I've had ever! Will be interesting to see how my LP goes...

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping for a BFP for you!!! Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :-D