Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Houston, we have a problem...

Ok, hands up if you can see what the problem is with this:


Anybody? Anybody at all?

I took my temp twice...cause I didn't believe it the first time.  True enough. 36.80 at 4DPO.  It has gone down even further!?  My charts have always been reasonably predictable.  There is a big sink, a rise, a pre-o dip, an o-spike, a further rise..or two, a corpus luteum dip, a rise, a few days of generalised dodgy static followed by a decent back to cover and AF. Today was the day after the corpus luteum dip which is supposed to be a rise. Hello?  Get with the program body!

I've never had two falls this early and never flirting THIS close to coverline.  I'm beginning to wonder if I tried to ovulate and failed. It kind of reminds me of this chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2cc50f This chick has PCOS. I could tell you great stories about her but in the interest of not straying too far from topic, we will just say that she doesn't ovulate and will basically do her darndest to force FF into saying she has even though she clearly has not i.e. no thermal shift....EVER...  She's currently got FF set to OPK/Monitor Detect so that it only pays attention to the positive OPK rather than the fact that her temps pretty well are still all the same.

Anyway, as you can see, she's got a postive OPK followed by a temp spike which tumbled back down hill and returned to baseline.  Body went, I can do it! I can do it!  Yeah! So close now!.....Nope. Too hard.  Abort! Abort!

So...that's a bit like what mine is looking at right now.  It must have realised I had far too much delusional positivity yesterday. ;-)  Of course, I am also trying to make a diagnosis using a retrospective tool here.  I really should follow my own advice. lol.  Guess we will see what tomorrow brings.

3 comments:

  1. Lord knows these charts confuse the hell out of me so you def know more about it than I do! Haha - I am staying optimistic for you though! Lots of baby dust!! FX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Megan on this one. lol But I did see that your temp went back up today so that is a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea what is going on!!! Your temp is back up today!! Seems like a good thing? Maybe it's a blip? Implantation? I have no idea but it still seems good to me.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :-D