Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, June 8, 2012

7DPO - PMT Rage

So, the PMT has started already and worse than it has ever been. :-(  Was left over cranky after a discussion with DH last night but then I came home and I could see he was is in a funny mood which resparked my cranky.  It was bothering me that he hadn't changed DS' nappy when I got home from PT. Of course then DS did a big runny poo and it exploded out, into his PJs and through to his sleeping bag (not really a big, same thing though with legs).  That was it. I was gone. Rage. DH was in the shower while I changed DS and in the meantime I am "the zone" furiously wiping poo off DS and concocting threats to never let him mind DS when I'm at work because he's irresponsible blah blah blah. Then the mothers group got cancelled which further irritated things.  (Long story and a boring one for you folks).  It took me quite a while to calm down but at one point I was literally shaking because I felt so intensely angry.

This is the kind of level I've gotten to on Clomid.  I normally get cranky pre-AF but not to the point of feeling like a six year old. LOL.  I feel better now but worry about the next few days if that's the trend...

Had the first hints of that distinct heaviness of an impending AF.  Get the feeling this will be a short LP but I suppose the shorter it is, the quicker we can move on with Clomid. I'm really not feeling terribly keen to go through this too many more times.  :-o

4 comments:

  1. Hey lady! What is PMT?? That's a new one for me. Sorry to hear about your rage! Lol. I can relate though... Sometimes your hormones are a bit out I whack and then DH does something stupid and the sky is suddenly falling down all around you and you hardly even know why. Deep breaths. You have a lot on your mind.

    Hoping AF arrives very soon so you can start on plan make-a-baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL PMT is Premenstrual Tension aka being a cranky butt cow because AF is impending. It's like part of PMS. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premenstrual_syndrome Some chicks get it worse than others. That was kinda extreme though, even for me! LOL!

      Delete
  2. I like that... Plan Make-A-Baby! Haha very cute! :) Good luck with this cycle and with your round of Clomid! I am really hoping you get pregnant quick! Lots of baby dust! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chicky! :-) I agree, E's Plan-Make-Baby sounds pretty cool! :-D

      Delete

Talk to me! :-D